The 10 Best Walkways in Ohop, Washington
7. Little Tennessee River Greenway
- 113 Reviews
Some of the most higly rated Walkways in Ohop are:
- Provo River Walk (4.7/5)
- Richmond Greenway (3.7/5)
- Chattahoochee RiverWalk (4.5/5)
- Evans Mill Ruins Walking Trail (4.6/5)
- Cumberland Occupational-Urgent (0/5)
- Roswell Underpass Park (4.7/5)
- Little Tennessee River Greenway (4.7/5)
- Flagler Avenue Boardwalk (4.6/5)
- Pasaje Peatonal Carabobo (4.4/5)
- Syracuse Inner Harbor Creekwalk (4.2/5)
- Spring Point Shoreway (4.9/5)
- Orono Bog Boardwalk (4.9/5)
- North Cliffs NT SW Coastal Path (4.8/5)
- Lighthouse Hill Car Park (4.4/5)
- Arran Coastal Way (4.7/5)
- Goss Moor Trail (4.4/5)
- Elderslie Cyclepath (3/5)
- Worms Head Causeway (4.9/5)
- Saltash Waterside (4.7/5)
- KONE Plymouth (0/5)
Here is a review from an user.
Living pretty close to this trail, I do enjoy using it to ride a bike to and from work. With tree roots making a few bumps on the trail here and there, it isn't a smooth ride for they street bike that I have, but nothing unbearable.
Recently kept passing by the greenway a bunch, and I see joy and smiles. After all the hard times I still see everyone trying to live their life. I hope the city of Richmond keeps building and helping the community set this as a path of unity. I see all different colors and ages walking the path.... something for the people of richmond are proud of.
Nice spot to walk along the river.
It's very well maintained. Great views of the river. Pet friendly. Benches and a children's Park. Great little natural area.
Definitely our favorite beach on the east coast of Florida. The beach is very clean, parking is simple and even though you have to pay, it's worth it. The nice thing about this beach is that you are only steps away from restaurant's and shops. So if you need a break from the sun it's all there! We have yet to drive onto the beach, which we should have since we had a rental, but maybe next time. We've visited this beach many, many times and will be back again!!! Great place for families and couples alike.
Not as good as the lake but worth the effort to see by bike
There is limited parking here but if you wander over from the Fort Preble or Willard Beach area you can find some good treasures on this small shoreline. I loved it! There are bathrooms and be respectful because the college has functions here as well from time to time and it can get crowded. Plenty of benches to sit and enjoy the views.
Great boardwalk stroll! Flat and stable boardwalk with plenty of places to sit. pieces of walkway. Fantastic views of the open space that you normally can't see without getting your feet wet. Great volunteer at the beginning who gave good info. Remember to leave a donation.