The 10 Best Universities in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
1. International School of Coaching - Life Coach Philly
- 29 Reviews
2. Temple Center for American Language and Culture
- 22 Reviews
6. USciences - McNeil Science And Technology Center
- 6 Reviews
9. Lancaster Bible College | Capital Seminary & Graduate School
- 4 Reviews
Some of the most higly rated Universities in Philadelphia are:
- International School of Coaching - Life Coach Philly (5/5)
- Temple Center for American Language and Culture (5/5)
- Penn Hillel (5/5)
- Drexel University Main Building (5/5)
- Penn Center for Innovation (5/5)
- USciences - McNeil Science And Technology Center (5/5)
- Drexel University School of Biomedical Engineering, Science and Health Systems (5/5)
- Holy Family University Library (5/5)
- Lancaster Bible College | Capital Seminary & Graduate School (5/5)
- School of Sport, Tourism, and Hospitality Management at Temple University (5/5)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Technology - PIT (5/5)
- Lincoln University City (Lincoln Plaza) (5/5)
- The GRASP Lab (5/5)
- La Salle Business Building (5/5)
- Levine Hall (5/5)
- University of Pennsylvania: Department of Computer and Information Science (5/5)
- University of Pennsylvania's Fels Institute of Government (5/5)
- Department of Cancer Biology (5/5)
- Jefferson Admissions (5/5)
- University of Pennsylvania Career Services (5/5)
Here is a review from an user.
I was certified as a Life Coach with Paula at Life Coach Philly three years ago and then came back for more training a year later. Paula is not only an amazing Master Coach, but also a very selfless leader. I’ve evolved so much as a person, student and coach and I give all the thanks and praise to Paula for her generosity. This coaching program has shifted my life in ways that I could not have ever imagined. If you’re thinking about it, treat your current and future self to what Life Coach Philly has to offer. It’s a gift that’ll keep on giving to you and yours!
I just wanted to say that i m taking my classes correctly and there is no issues for me and teachers are lovely .Thank you.
Had a doctor's appointment today
Everything was well organized and those checking us in, guiding us to the next station and those giving the shots were very healthful and pleasant.
It was amazing.
CLASSROOMS ARE VERY NICE ! I LOVE THE LAYOUT. THE EXPERIENCE ALONE IS SET APART. REMEMBER : WE CAN'T STANDOUT IN A CROWD.
A very cool building with groundbreaking research taking place in it!
Its very clear
Good government school, vivat UPenn!!