The 10 Best Transportations in Ohop, Washington
5. Bethel School District Transportation
- 24 Reviews
8. Penske Truck Rental
- 10 Reviews
10. EcoRides Car Service
- 4 Reviews
11. Hertz Car Rental - Puyallup - 149th Street East HLE
- 84 Reviews
14. Michael's Limousine Service
- 7 Reviews
15. Patriot Limousine Service, Inc
- 6 Reviews
17. A & A Transportation Inc
- 9 Reviews
18. Big Rigs Tanker Service
- 5 Reviews
20. Sumner School District #320 Transportation
- 4 Reviews
Some of the most higly rated Transportations in Ohop are:
- Landstar Inway Inc (0/5)
- Wa State Department of Trans (0/5)
- Transportation Department (0/5)
- KI-WIDE (0/5)
- Bethel School District Transportation (3.7/5)
- Garage Plus Storage (0/5)
- Penske Truck Rental (0/5)
- Penske Truck Rental (4.3/5)
- Local Motion LLC (3.4/5)
- EcoRides Car Service (5/5)
- Hertz Car Rental - Puyallup - 149th Street East HLE (3.5/5)
- Fynkut Solutions LLC (5/5)
- JOSWAM LOGISTICS (0/5)
- Michael's Limousine Service (2.9/5)
- Patriot Limousine Service, Inc (5/5)
- Janjua Transport llc (0/5)
- A & A Transportation Inc (1.4/5)
- Big Rigs Tanker Service (4.6/5)
- Transportation Department (0/5)
- Sumner School District #320 Transportation (2/5)
Here is a review from an user.
Very communicative, got a phone call back right away and knew where my daughter was! It's comforting to know the people we intrust with our kids are reliable!
Well they had was an oversized truck which was fine with me got my mom moved there where no problems whatsoever
I ride local motion alot and they are the only transportation company i love. I go through paratransit so I never know who's picking me up or taking me home. When I know that the people from locol motion is picking me up I get really happy. The drivers are are so cool they really know how to make your day go good. So whom ever is doing the hiring keep up the good work you have great taste in your driver's. 😎😎😎😎😎 👍👍👍👍
Excellent professional service. Always on time, vehicles immaculate, drivers courteous and helpful, cost is reasonable. I highly recommend EcoRides and will always use them for future transport to/from SeaTac.
I had a wonderful experience! I reserved a car a few days in advance, the price was just like it said online with no hidden surprises. The man that helped me (forgot his name) was very friendly, helpful and professional. I will definitely be going back when I need a rental.
My credit card was randomly charged $ a few times and it’s been so long since the transactions that the bank can no longer help me. To make things worse, I can’t find this guy?? Anyone have any luck getting in touch with him? I’m out $ and no limo rides to show for it...
Mark was on time, actually minutes early (which enabled us to take a ton of pictures). Very professional. The kids had a great time in his person limo. I would % recommend Patriot Limo service, he made the kids feel special all while keeping a watchful eye. Thank you Mark from all the parents.
1. I'm a student that takes these 2. They drive either to fast or to slow 3.Don't turn on the ac 4. If you don't have the ac on they won't roll down a window 5. Drivers can be nice but most of the Time rude
They fight to get reviews deleted. I'll keep submitting them. Family owned company. Original owner is amazing! People person, old school truck driver, probably forgot more stuff about fixing vehicles than I'll ever learn in my lifetime. Current generation owner/manager shouldn't be allowed to lead a "rubber band." Berates drivers, pays well below industry average. All while putting their family through private schools, paying cash for new rigs with custom paint jobs, etc. But, they'll tell you why your hourly pay is low cause (insert excuse here). Every time a driver leaves it's always the drivers fault, never the manager's. Even drivers that have been working there for over ten years are thinking about quitting. The problem lies with the manager! Just stay away. They updated their website to make them look great and fantastic. They're not. All smoke and mirrors. Lies hidden behind smiles and shiny rigs. Original owners are fantastic! But, trying to retire. Current manager needs to treat drivers like the original owner.
Bus driver doesn't care that students have gotten attacked on our bus # he has put the students that got attacked up front while the student that attacked the students get to sit in the back our bus driver is also very disrespectful