The 10 Best Tennis Clubs near Golden Valley, Minnesota
1. Twin City Tennis Camps & Twin City Pickleball Camps at Golden Valley Tennis Center at Brookview Park
- 40 Reviews
- 1 Reviews
Some of the most higly rated Tennis Clubs near Golden Valley are:
- Twin City Tennis Camps & Twin City Pickleball Camps at Golden Valley Tennis Center at Brookview Park (4.8/5)
- The Tennis Shop at Golden Valley Golf and Country Club (0/5)
- Twin City Jewish Tennis Association (0/5)
- Twin City Tennis Camps: Wesley Park (0/5)
- Twin City Tennis Camps at The Blake School (0/5)
- Life Time Tennis (4.4/5)
- Edina Country Club (4.6/5)
- AJ Tennis Academy International (5/5)
- Premier Pickleball Club (3.7/5)
- InnerCity Tennis (4.7/5)
- Twin City Tennis Camps (3.7/5)
- Twin City Tennis Camps: Champlin Park at Jackson Middle school (0/5)
- Twin City Tennis Camps & Twin City Pickleball Camps at Wayzata Central Middle School (0/5)
- Twin City Tennis Camps: Anoka George Green Park (0/5)
- PublicIndoorTennis.com (4.8/5)
- Fred Wells Tennis & Education Center (4.6/5)
- Twin City Tennis Camps- St. Paul - SPA Tennis Facility (5/5)
- Bethel University Tennis Complex: Twin City Tennis Camps (0/5)
- Daytona Golf Club (4.4/5)
- ON THE RISE TENNIS ACADEMY (5/5)
Here is a review from an user.
This is our first year participating in TCTC. To say my kids (4 and 6 years old) love this camp is an understatement. They were signed up for half days since it’s their first summer camp experience and we figured 3.5 hours of tennis would be plenty. Man, we were wrong! It’s so much more than tennis! They provide kid centered activities from games, park play and water fun. Not to mention the snacks for sale that had my kids eager to do chores to make a dollar :) Both my littles were so upset (full tears) to leave at noon that the director worked with me to let them stay full days the remainder of the week. We’re so thankful for the kindness and flexibility of everyone in the organization. The coaches are engaging and won my kids over immediately. They were diligent about hydration and sunscreen which was comforting to witness. I’ve never seen my kids so excited to participate in an activity before. Good work TCTC!! We will be back for years to come
Super helpful staff when I called. The gym itself is awesome! Little bit of everything equipment wise and turf. Atmosphere was perfect. No issues with my experiences so far.
A true gem of a family friendly suburban country club. The course is very fun. Challenging but extremely playable. Interesting links style bunkering around the greens at Edina CC. You've got to be very creative with the short game. Lots of elevation changes driving down into valleys and back up to elevated greens. Had a really enjoyable round of golf out here today. The staff were friendly and amazing. There is a very nice pool area for the kids and a new outdoor dual fireplace patio being built. Highly recommended.
My casual Friday pickleball place to go, friendly staff, hours are great and finding people to play with here
Excellent facility with a non profit mentality of service first, well maintained courts and clean lockers. We have benefited from both the children programs and the adults drills, leagues and lessons. The only drawback is the parking lot which during winter gets messy due to hard to see markings and overcrowding , with lax enforcement and some entitled types parking on two spots.
Great tennis program! Kids love going to camp and are learning how to play tennis.
Been playing and practicing at PIT for years. Tim and staff are wonderful. Best value for tennis anywhere. Can't say enough about the facility and the experience provided by this operation. Will continue my tennis experience here as long as it is available and I remain capable of playing. Thanks Tim.
There aren't enough stars to rate Fred Wells as high as I would like to. The instructors all care so much about the players, no matter what someone's age is. The adult clinics and drills are fabulous. Judy Long is my guru and David Stingley - an amazing coach. I've learned so much from both of them and some of the others. More than just great tennis (as if that wasn't enough), the instructors create a positive environment and help build community amongst the players. There's always an opportunity to play on any given day. Fred Wells is my happy place.
Well maintained courts! Central to St.Paul
Great staff, friendly, and course was in good condition, especially with all the weather issues in the area over the summer. Would play here every week if I could.