The 10 Best Surgical Centers near me in Fishers, Indiana
1. IU Health Saxony Surgery Center - IU Health Saxony Hospital Medical Offices
- 1 Reviews
2. Connie H. Keung, MD - IU Health Physicians General Surgery
16. Hamilton Surgical Associates
- 4 Reviews
20. Indiana Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Associates
- 1 Reviews
Some of the most higly rated Surgical Centers in Fishers are:
- IU Health Saxony Surgery Center - IU Health Saxony Hospital Medical Offices (5/5)
- Connie H. Keung, MD - IU Health Physicians General Surgery (0/5)
- Indiana Endoscopy Center (0/5)
- Meridian Medical Group (0/5)
- Allisonville Outpatient Surgery Center (0/5)
- Ascension Medical Group-St Vincent-Fishers General Surgery (0/5)
- Kevin A. Sonn, MD - IU Health Hip & Knee Center (0/5)
- IU Health Physicians General Surgery - IU Health Saxony Hospital Medical Offices (0/5)
- Surgical Care Center (5/5)
- Community Surgery Center North (3.6/5)
- Bariatrics and Medical Weight Loss - North (4.1/5)
- Liposculpture Center (0/5)
- Cardiac & Vascular Surgery (0/5)
- Community Surgery Center Plus (4/5)
- Advanced Surgery of Indiana (5/5)
- Hamilton Surgical Associates (4/5)
- Community Endoscopy Center (3.7/5)
- Surgical Services (0/5)
- IU Health Physicians General Surgery - IU Health Tipton Medical Office Building (0/5)
- Indiana Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Associates (1/5)
Here is a review from an user.
Dr. Meneghini and all the staff were great. My knee replacement went great . Highly recommend him.
Had to go to IU Saxony’s ER after determined that I needed a surgeon this is where we first met Dr. Connie Keung. We were immediately impressed and comfortable with Dr.Keung! Professionally very detailed taking time to explain and confidently making the safest and correct treatment plan. Character traits were outstanding with a warm, kind bed side manner. She’s approachable and receptive Her follow up has been like no other medical experience! 5 stars for sure!
Lack of communication. I scheduled my surgery over a month ago, was told it was scheduled for 6:AM and to arrive at 4. I live an hour away and woke up at 2:AM to arrive at 4. Get there, the doors are locked and lights are off. I call the main hospital and the receptionist said she has no clue and can never get ahold of anyone there. That this happens a lot. We’ll come to find out they meant 4: since the doors apparently don’t even open until then. Then I get inside and am asked a series of questions (normal stuff). They asked me if I have had a positive Covid test in the last few months, to which I replied that I had at the beginning of August. Then they asked my vaccination status (which doesn’t make a bit of difference based on the guidelines they’re going off of). According to them since I’m not vaccinated I can’t have my surgery until it has been 7 weeks after my positive test based on some organization that hasn’t updated guidelines since February . Why this was not mentioned or asked during scheduling is beyond me. They didn’t give any instructions on pre surgery procedures, I had no clue if I was allowed to eat or drink. MyChart only listed the dates, not times/any other information. I feel the anesthesiologist just didn’t want to do his job. I don’t know if it’s due to my procedure being a tubal and maybe he’s pro-birth? Who knows. Now I’m having to try and call to reschedule when they are so far backed up due to all the tubals that have been scheduled recently (all while hoping I don’t get Covid again in the meantime or the clock restarts).
If you are considering surgery, please research Transfer Addiction and Alcoholism in the wls community. I've lost multiple loved ones (including one that had surgery at this location) from addiction after surgery. Not all programs educate you on the risk of death due to alcohol post op, ~% of patients experience transfer addiction and ~7% die from addiction.
DR. MIMMS & HIS STAFF ARE GREAT!!! THEY DO AN OUTSTANDING JOB ALWAYS!!!
Normally I don't do things online like reviews. I was so impressed with Dr. Negrete and his staff at Hamilton Surgical that I really wanted to share my thoughts. I was so impressed with Dr. Negrete! He takes time to listen to his patients and answer all questions. He is very compassionate and puts patients at ease. He explains procedures clearly and gives a detailed explanation afterwards. The staff at Hamilton Surgical is fantastic too! My thanks to everyone there, and my highest recommendations for Dr. Negrete.
The place was clean, modern with great customer service. Everything went well. There is a waiting room with refreshments. A inch TV. It is handicap accessible with video chat for hearing impaired and braille for people with impaired or no vision. It is located near (Across the street) La Hacienda Restaurant West of the finance Center at Fort Harrison.
Left a message saying I needed to get my wisdom teeth out and never heard anything back. Called back 2 hours later and told them it was a medical emergency and they proceeded to tell me I couldn’t be seen until February. Also the emergency hotline is a joke. People need to start answering the phones and not let these robots work for them.