The 10 Best Public Libraries in Ohop, Washington
1. Eatonville Pierce County Library
- 10 Reviews
5. South Hill Pierce County Library
- 89 Reviews
8. Summit Pierce County Library
- 40 Reviews
9. Bonney Lake Pierce County Library
- 29 Reviews
16. Sumner Pierce County Library
- 37 Reviews
17. Tillicum Pierce County Library
- 16 Reviews
Some of the most higly rated Public Libraries in Ohop are:
- Eatonville Pierce County Library (4.9/5)
- Graham Pierce County Library (4.7/5)
- Little Free Library (0/5)
- Orting Pierce County Library (4.3/5)
- South Hill Pierce County Library (4.6/5)
- Roy City Library (5/5)
- Yelm Timberland Library (4.6/5)
- Summit Pierce County Library (4.4/5)
- Bonney Lake Pierce County Library (4.5/5)
- Parkland/Spanaway Pierce County Library (4.5/5)
- Buckley Pierce County Library (4.5/5)
- Job + Business Center (0/5)
- Pierce County Library System (4.5/5)
- Pierce County Library - Administrative Center (4/5)
- Puyallup Public Library (4.6/5)
- Sumner Pierce County Library (4.5/5)
- Tillicum Pierce County Library (4.4/5)
- Tacoma Public Library Fern Hill Branch (4.4/5)
- Rainier Volunteer Library (in the Old Schoolhouse) (4.3/5)
- Enumclaw Library (4.7/5)
Here is a review from an user.
One of my favorite libraries that we visit. They have a wonderful layout. Easy to locate the general area of what your looking for. The kids are is huge. The to go bags on different subjects are wonderful for our house of 3 age ranges in kids. The staff is always friendly and helpful. First time using the computer today and printing which was so helpful. Thanks for a great visit.
Needed copies made, the staff is so helpful, pleasant and friendly. 👍👍 Ladies. Thank you for all your help. If its has changed its definitely for the better. Their doing road work out on th so I had to take the detour but it was quick and easy.
Absolutely the nicest staff. I love the ladies that work here. Always so helpful and never skip a beat.
Great space filled with free access to information and entertainment. Free WiFi. No pressure to purchase something. Free museum and garden passes to local spots to learn even more.
Love the librarian
This has been my library since I was a kid and I remember they used to come out to my elementary with all kinds of amazing stories. I just checked out another 2 stories to read during these chilly days inside and love the atmosphere here. Thanks for everything Yelm Timberland Library!
All in all a great place to go for books everything is easy to find and the staff is very friendly
Stopped in to pick up a museum pass they held for me and the staff were friendly and helpful. A busy weekend morning, but worth the wait as I left with a museum of glass and state parks passes. Space felt very welcoming and inclusive! Dumpster out front could be relocated for better curb appeal.
The staff at the Buckley Library are so friendly and helpful! I love that we are able to go into the library and search for what we want, as well as reserve things online again. If they don't have what you are looking for at this library you can request it from another one in the area. Our family loves the library!
Has everything I need
3 books returned, 1 book checked out. My experience at the library is always pleasant. The facility is clean, the staff are helpful and pleasant to interact with.
I LOVE coming to this library! I'm a full time student and I don't have internet at my house, not many people come here so it's usually quiet. The internet is great to for all the uploads and zoom calls I have to take. But the icing on the cake is the cushy arm chairs with the laptop table on the swivel!
Its walking distants from my home the staff is always helpful and they always get the books im looking for and its a great place to hang out and enjoy life a little bit
This is a wonderful library-a good selection of books with access for requests through the whole King County System- but I am most appreciative of the staff- they are always helpful and knowledgeable and friendly. They were amazing during the initial days of the pandemic making it possible to continue to check out books. We are incredibly lucky to have this in our community.