The 10 Best Parks near me in Washington, District of Columbia
Some of the most higly rated Parks in Washington are:
- Furry Walks and Wash, LLC (5/5)
- U.S. National Arboretum (5/5)
- Lover's Lane (5/5)
- Trailhead C&O Canal Towpath (5/5)
- Willard Park (5/5)
- Dean Wilhelm Memorial Park (5/5)
- SW Community Gardens (5/5)
- ADAPT Freedom Park (5/5)
- Holomodor Ukrainian Holocaust Memorial (5/5)
- Marvin Caplan Park (5/5)
- Monroe Court (5/5)
- Boxcar Willie Park (5/5)
- John F. Kennedy Speech Plaza - American University (5/5)
- Washington Area Law Enforcement Memorial (5/5)
- Rose Park (5/5)
- Olmsted Woods (5/5)
- Fort Circle Park (5/5)
- Keene Field (5/5)
- The Farm at Walker Jones (5/5)
- St. Monica’s Park (5/5)
Here is a review from an user.
A beautiful and lovely place to relax, enjoy or just to take some great shots.
Really small urban park, squized on 6th street. But it has benches, a dedication sign and I think the earliest irises flowers.
Best place to grow in DC
Home for over 2 weeks 🙌 home for ever. FREE OUR PEOPLE
Monroe Court at The George Washington University is a beautiful outdoor space with flowering cherry trees, benches and a central fountain. It is located in Foggy Bottom just south of Midcampus Walk and immediately north of Monroe Hall.
Farmers Market every Wednesday 3: to 7: p.m. in season. Great vendors like bread, boreks, produce, fish, etc. Mostly is prepared food but there are two produce vendors.
Its very spacious and great for anything on a field . I passed by watching players practicing soccer and football.
The farm is an extention of The Walker Jones Education Campus. What is Gorla?