The 10 Best Parks in Blairstown, New Jersey
5. Land of Make Believe
- 2291 Reviews
7. Jenny Jump State Forest
- 698 Reviews
10. Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area
- 5804 Reviews
11. White Lake Natural Resource Area
- 132 Reviews
18. Field of Dreams Disc Golf Course
- 80 Reviews
Some of the most higly rated Parks in Blairstown are:
- Footbridge Park (4.5/5)
- Sycamore Park (4.5/5)
- Park & Ride (3.4/5)
- Blairstown Dog Park (3.3/5)
- Land of Make Believe (4.4/5)
- Slabtown Creek Park (5/5)
- Jenny Jump State Forest (4.6/5)
- Watergate Recreation Area (4/5)
- White Lake Parking Lot (4.7/5)
- Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area (4.7/5)
- White Lake Natural Resource Area (4.6/5)
- Delaware Watergap National Recreation Area (0/5)
- Valley View Estates (4.2/5)
- Park (0/5)
- Independence Softball Fields (5/5)
- Walpack Fish and Wildlife Management Area (4.5/5)
- Independence Recreation Department (5/5)
- Field of Dreams Disc Golf Course (4.8/5)
- Port Murray Park (3.7/5)
- Comcast Field (3/5)
Here is a review from an user.
The place, the price and everyone there is so nice. Its worth the price, the kids loved it!! Be sure to bring some cash for purchase inside the park..
Lovely, peaceful little park. On the hiking trail there are views all the way to the Gap. Clean restrooms near the visitor center and seasonal astronomy lectures on Saturday nights. Cabins and campsites available to rent as well.
Completely ruined a once beautiful area. Used to love taking my daughter here on picnics just like I did with my parents when I was her age. Lakes are gone and picnic area has been replaced with wetlands. Still currently closed and under construction
Really nice drive through Delaware water gap national recreation area during fall season. Overall view from top is awesome.
Great place to canoe,'yack, paddle board. Quite serene all around beautiful spot. Well kept,clean and good fishing too.
I give this place a 3-star rating due to the fact of its location. Don't get me wrong the location is great it's in the middle of the Woods and if you're the Wilderness type of folk then you will love it but across the street is a swamp and in the summertime it tends to stink a little bit. Maintenance there is slow at repairing things and the trailers fall apart pretty easy. If you don't have a vehicle and you better get your walking shoes on.
Great course! Well-kept, and the new tee signs are very nice.
Grass was a good height for field hockey 🏑