The 10 Best Monasteries in Bryte, California
2. Wat Rattanaram - Buddhist Temple of Elverta
- 25 Reviews
9. St Gregory of Sinai Monastery
- 5 Reviews
10. Church of Shambhala Vajradhara Maitreya Sangha
- 6 Reviews
15. Carmelite Chapel and Monastery of Cristo Rey
- 25 Reviews
17. Holy Cross Orthodox Monastery
- 37 Reviews
18. Starcross Monastic Community
- 3 Reviews
19. The Contemplatives of Saint Joseph
- 4 Reviews
20. City of Ten Thousand Buddhas
- 311 Reviews
Some of the most higly rated Monasteries in Bryte are:
- Sasana Gonyi Kyaung (5/5)
- Wat Rattanaram - Buddhist Temple of Elverta (4.6/5)
- O.S.M. (4.9/5)
- Heaven's Gate Nepali Hindu Temple (5/5)
- Holy Assumption Monastery (4.9/5)
- Middlebar Buddhist Monastery (4/5)
- Worship Central - Prayer Site (0/5)
- Kusalakari Meditation Center (4.8/5)
- St Gregory of Sinai Monastery (4.8/5)
- Church of Shambhala Vajradhara Maitreya Sangha (5/5)
- Carmelite Monastery (5/5)
- Incarnation Monastery (5/5)
- St. Silouan Monastery (4.8/5)
- Monastery World Guide inc (0/5)
- Carmelite Chapel and Monastery of Cristo Rey (4.7/5)
- Society of St Francis (5/5)
- Holy Cross Orthodox Monastery (5/5)
- Starcross Monastic Community (4.3/5)
- The Contemplatives of Saint Joseph (5/5)
- City of Ten Thousand Buddhas (4.7/5)
Here is a review from an user.
Biggest Burmese Temple in USA that I have been visiting 🙏🙏🙏
Good food and awesome friendly people most of all it was a very nice experience to see how they celebrate the new year.
Very beautiful place of prayer. Lugar de oracion muy bello.
It is amazing place. Located at Beautiful place auburn, ca. Love to be there all the time. He is great person that he builded the hindu temple in his own backyard. I am sure he love nepal, nepali people, nepalese culture and religion. Thank you so much for a beautiful place.
Calm environment with kind sisters.
Epic people, you have to check it out!
Peace of mind 🌹🌹🌹🙏🙏🙏🌹🌹🌹
Regarding the negative review: it seems to be 3rd hand ("a friend told me who was an acquaintance of...") A monk at Mt Athos, now a well known Abbot, told me when I visited decades ago, to not think we know what is going on with other people when we see some behavior we judge as negative (I had just seen an elderly newly-tonsured monk lose his temper and almost strike another). 'The eyes lie' he told me. He said that elderly monk had repented deeply. years later I saw this same, respected monk giving talks to groups at another monastery, very wise in his experience. No one is perfect which is why the Church is described as a hospital to heal our wounds. For myself these include childhood psychological trauma. Who is able to cast the first stone? What would the biographies of St Mary Magdalene or St Moses the Ethiopian have looked like to this negative reviewer? I have known Fr Sergius since and value the hard won advice on his part, that he always gave to me. Only those who enter the spiritual battlefield of life acquire wounds, and also medals of honor. The rest of us sit back and watch?
Truly an amazing place on so many levels! The best way to way to experience it is to apply for meditation and have a trancendenttal experience. Or get a color tuning therapy or brain wave optimization and really have a new lease on life. However you can align yourself with this place and Buddha Maitreya you will be better for it. Om
The real deal tucked away in the hills. Pop in the chapel for a few minutes of silence!
What a wonderful place! Coffee is awesome!
Greetings and praise be Jesus Christ to my Carmelite sisters! I look forward to meeting you soon. Thank you for praying for the entire world, I am praying for you all.
They are some of the nicest people you will ever meet.
Great place of worship for Orthodox Christians. The monastery is located in a very beautiful place and all are welcomed.
My father, James William Teague, taught me the truth about charity with Starcross, in the late 's and early 's. I hope the best for these people and their cause. Beautiful life happens at Starcross.
The Lord lead me to this wonderful monastery and I never left.
A very calm and tranquil environment. So many different varieties of peacocks and pea hens. The gift store has some amazing collections and are not very pricey. People are really friendly here.