The 10 Best Methodist Churches in Bryte, California
1. First United Methodist Church
- 37 Reviews
7. The Table at Central United Methodist Church
- 31 Reviews
11. Centennial United Methodist Church
- 8 Reviews
13. Chinese United Methodist Church
- 4 Reviews
15. Saint Stephens AME Zion Church
- 4 Reviews
17. Emanuel United Methodist Church
- 14 Reviews
Some of the most higly rated Methodist Churches in Bryte are:
- First United Methodist Church (4.6/5)
- Saint Andrews African Methodist Episcopal Church (4.6/5)
- Emanual AME Church (0/5)
- Riverside United Methodist Church (4.8/5)
- Faith United Methodist Church (4.3/5)
- California Nevada United Methodist Conference (4.7/5)
- The Table at Central United Methodist Church (4.8/5)
- Oak Park United Methodist Church (4.3/5)
- Kyles Temple AME Zion Church (4.7/5)
- Wesley United Methodist Church (3.6/5)
- Centennial United Methodist Church (4.3/5)
- Century Chapel CME (4.7/5)
- Chinese United Methodist Church (4/5)
- Allen Chapel AME Church (4.5/5)
- Saint Stephens AME Zion Church (4.5/5)
- Trinity United Methodist Church (5/5)
- Emanuel United Methodist Church (4.4/5)
- St. Mark's UMC (4.3/5)
- Allegheny Weslyan Methodist Church (4.7/5)
- Sacramento Japanese Methodist (5/5)
Here is a review from an user.
This church is very meaningful and there are real kindhearted people who believe in social action. There are many people in our community who receive human kindness and basic needs. I love my church and i cannot wait until services resume.
The people are great.
In traing, bootcamp for God's army!!!!
My husband and I have been attending The Table for about 3 years now. We were looking for a church that would be welcoming to the LGBTQ Community so I asked some Facebook friends for recommendations. Almost all placed The Table at the top of their list ao we decided to give it a try. From the very first service, I knew that this was not your grandfather's church. The music is current & the messages are designed to make scripture relevant to our lives today. One of the banners in front of the church says "All Means All." The 2 co-pastors genuinely operate from that mindset - everyone is warmly welcomed. You can feel it when you walk in the door. If you're looking for fire and brimstone, you won't find it at The Table. I left Fundamentalism because their view of Biblical teachings is so narrow-minded and not based in fact. Christ was concerned for those who were marginalized by the majority and the powers-that-be. The Bible gives example after example of this throughout the ministry of Christ. If you are looking for a Christian church that strives to provide the tools that help Christians grow in their faith, a church that reaches out to those in need, one that actively seeks out and supports individuals and organizations trying to make a positive impact on the lives of those who are in need, then please visit The Table. Pastors Matt and Linda will welcome you, as will the congregation.
What a beautiful old Methodist church. They seem to have a more modern building just to the west of it. All the windows are boarded up. Still like I said, what a beautiful old building. A lot of the houses right around it are old Victorian flood style houses with the house built ip on the second floor.
I attend this church. We have a English service every Sunday morning and a Fijian service after lunch.
Great church friendly people nice welcoming church
The C.U.M.C is such an amazing place, while overcoming the devastating fires that have destroyed their place of worship not once but twice, the members still have their way of making everyone feel welcomed and a part of an ever growing family. The church has been in the process of being rebuilt, we still have service every Sunday and anyone is welcome to come and worship !!
1 of my favorite places to be
Welcoming experience. Free breakfast Sunday morning (am) Positive, uplifting fellowship
I don't speak Spanish but, they Blessed me anyway Best Day ever. I really needed to be Blessed it was Father's Day and my Papa is gone now...
Great place! This place is awesome and they do allot for the community!
Great loving and caring people.
School for the kids.