The 10 Best Medical Laboratories near me in San Francisco, California
5. COVID-19 Vaccine Location-Southeast Community Center (Bayview)
- 1 Reviews
8. COVID-19 Vaccine Location-Latino Task Force Vaccination Site-Local 261
- 1 Reviews
14. CPMC Lab, Pacific Campus | 2100 Webster Street
- 7 Reviews
18. CPMC Lab | 3838 California Street
- 34 Reviews
20. Institute for Neurodegenerative Diseases
- 4 Reviews
Some of the most higly rated Medical Laboratories in San Francisco are:
- UCSF Blood Draw Lab at Mission Bay (5/5)
- Covid-19 Vaccine Location-San Francisco State University-Mashouf Wellness Center (Inside Mac Gym) (5/5)
- Archimedes Inc (5/5)
- St. Mary's Medical Center Laboratory (5/5)
- COVID-19 Vaccine Location-Southeast Community Center (Bayview) (5/5)
- Citytest SF (5/5)
- Covid-19 Vaccine Location-Moscone Center-San Francisco City Vaccination Site (5/5)
- COVID-19 Vaccine Location-Latino Task Force Vaccination Site-Local 261 (5/5)
- CityTest SF - Soma (4.4/5)
- Senneca Diagnostics (4.4/5)
- Covid Clinic (4.3/5)
- Quest Diagnostics San Francisco Valencia Street - Employer Drug Testing Not Offered (4.3/5)
- UCSF Blood Draw Lab at Mount Zion (4.3/5)
- CPMC Lab, Pacific Campus | 2100 Webster Street (4.1/5)
- Carbon Health Urgent Care SF Spear Street (4/5)
- Kaiser Fnd Hosp - San Francisco (4/5)
- North East Medical Services (NEMS) (3.8/5)
- CPMC Lab | 3838 California Street (3.8/5)
- UCSF Blood Draw Lab at Lakeshore (3.8/5)
- Institute for Neurodegenerative Diseases (3.8/5)
Here is a review from an user.
No appointment needed. Great staff. Easy to get in and get out.
coolest work culture ever
Nice spacious location at the local City College campus. The staff was great.. Was able to walk in and get my vaccine. In and out of there in minutes. Call in advance to make sure they have walk-ins when you're ready to go!
Soooo easy Free Covid Test !! Staff really nice and quick, no waiting line. Also good if you want to do appointment just to make sure, they have lots of spots available. Covid Test good for Traveling. The website says getting results in days but the lady there said it’s usually taking 1 day. Hope this help. :)
Great service, my Mom went with friends, and they got hot cocoa while they waited, as the weather was a little chilly Very gentle staff
The people here are great, but the waiting time is a bit long as commented in the comments. I had an : appointment and arrived at :, but I finished the test at :. Their test site is in a parking lot with a nice view of the plane taking off.
Sonia is everything everyone says here! She was really nice during my appointment and made the blood draw really easy.
Courteous and professional service.
I went for labs yesterday and had a great experience. My doctor had ordered a long list of tests, so they had to draw 9 vials of blood :| The technician/nurse that helped me was extremely patient and did an excellent job, I barely felt anything. He took the time to answer all my questions and even let me lay on the recliner for a few minutes afterwards to make sure I was feeling OK. The check in process was fast.
I came to this Carbon Health Urgent Care location for the first time yesterday. I had a very good experience. First off, setting up an appointment on the Carbon app is very easy and convenient as it allows you do most of the paperwork prior to coming into the office and it makes sure that you won't have to wait a long time to see the doctor. (They also do allow walk-ins.) The location is perfect for people living in the area as we can just walk there. The front desk staff was very understanding and helpful with me about completing my health insurance documents and ensuring I would only pay the copay. The MA was very kind and the PA Adam Shiffman was very knowledgeable about my issue and able to give me a great treatment plan. I had such a good experience that I'm planning to make the doctor at this location my PCP. I will be back here for future medical needs.
I have had blood tests drawn early in morning (especially when fasting overnite) or mid-day, and always find the customer service and professionalism to be top notch. Less crowded mid-day. Also they open Saturday morning. I am generally in and out within minutes. The person drawing the blood pays careful attention to procedures, is very sterile and doesn't hurt when the needle goes in. I have Medicare and AARP supplemental, so I never pay anything for this excellent service.
Nice staff and efficient.👌🏽✅
didn't get into cyber heaven 0/ tsuki project lied