The 10 Best Material Handling Equipment Suppliers near Chicago, Illinois
4. United Rentals - Flooring and Facility Solutions
- 9 Reviews
8. United Rentals
- 19 Reviews
12. HOF Equipment Company
- 1 Reviews
19. Calumet Lift Truck Service Company Inc.
- 8 Reviews
Some of the most higly rated Material Handling Equipment Suppliers in Chicago are:
- Chicago Pallet Racking (5/5)
- Komatsu Forklift U.S.A. (5/5)
- Material Handling & Equipment (5/5)
- United Rentals - Flooring and Facility Solutions (4.9/5)
- Grainger Industrial Supply (4.7/5)
- MIM INSTALLATIONS INC. (4.7/5)
- Grainger Industrial Supply (4.4/5)
- United Rentals (4.4/5)
- Enterprise Lift Truck Service Inc. (4.3/5)
- Lawson Products, Inc (3.9/5)
- Grainger Industrial Supply (3.7/5)
- HOF Equipment Company (1/5)
- All Material Handling, Inc. (0/5)
- Spec Engineering, A Gray Company, Chicago Office (0/5)
- R P Solutions, LLC (0/5)
- National Lift Truck (5/5)
- Walter Payton Power Equipment (3/5)
- United Rentals (5/5)
- Calumet Lift Truck Service Company Inc. (3.5/5)
- CRANEDEPOT (0/5)
Here is a review from an user.
Best place for buying used pallet racking. And also with the best deal, they are also very friendly to their customers. Highly recommend them.
Steve at United Rentals was very helpful in helping us choose the right floor scrubber for our project. He was also very attentive to our questions and made the project run more smoothly.
Their worker put the middle finger at me and my family. He kept tailgating us. Just because we wanted to change lanes on the express and he didn’t let us. He kept following us for a while. He was scaring our children. I recorded him to see if he would put the middle finger at us again. Please do something about this. I feel like this doesn’t show how a great company United Rental is. My family and friends always look up to this company.
Above-and-beyond customer service from Reuben. Thank you!
Buyer beware!! This company does not care about how they pack your order. Look carefully at your shipping charges. You will likely pay more in shipping once the item ships. Oh! Bonus for you too! When you item arrives damaged.. REJECT IT no matter what!! Becuase if you dont you are accepting it AS IS. I just paid $ in shipping for a $ item. Item arrived busted bent damaged and I'm told "you didn't reject it, so we don't care"
A great Clark dealership
Bad service! Called about getting a forklift and electric pallet jack 2 and a half weeks ago… no response. When I called just said yes you’re on the schedule. Happened multiple times!