The 10 Best Life Coaches in London,
1. NatPath Clinic
- 160 Reviews
2. Miss Date Doctor - Dating Coach London, Couples Therapy, Singles, Breakup ,Psychotherapy
- 130 Reviews
4. Jacqueline Hurst Life Coaching (London)
- 91 Reviews
7. Nick Hatter Life Coach
- 54 Reviews
13. Natural Food Therapy
- 44 Reviews
Some of the most higly rated Life Coaches in London are:
- NatPath Clinic (5/5)
- Miss Date Doctor - Dating Coach London, Couples Therapy, Singles, Breakup ,Psychotherapy (5/5)
- Midas Touch Coaching (5/5)
- Jacqueline Hurst Life Coaching (London) (5/5)
- Jael Ortega Highly Sensitive and Empaths Leaders Results Coach & Empowerment Specialist, Intuitive Consultant and Energy Healer (5/5)
- with Remi (5/5)
- Nick Hatter Life Coach (5/5)
- Mila Wellbeing, Life Coach, Reiki Healer, Holistic Therapist, Alternative/Wellbeing Mentor (5/5)
- West London Fitness (5/5)
- Jo Simons - Hypnotherapy & Coaching (5/5)
- Clear Cut Selection (5/5)
- International Teaching Seminars (5/5)
- Natural Food Therapy (5/5)
- Michael Valmont - UK's #1 Dating Coach London (5/5)
- Yannick Jacob (5/5)
- Rupert Hambly Health and Performance, personal training (5/5)
- Original Intent (5/5)
- Reiki healing by FlexiWellness (5/5)
- Ben Wilson - Battersea Personal Trainer (5/5)
- Boxing Trainer London (5/5)
Here is a review from an user.
I had an amazing experience, used to have a lot of Abs pain in the last weeks and Enrida helped me a lot with the massaging treatment and by consulting me a healthier diet to follow. I highly recommend it as now i feel way more better!!! She is very professional, positive and caring. :)))
This is the best holistic dating coach I have come across the services were wonderful this is my first time using a Dating Coach in London as I am from the states. But this was good.
I absolutely loved working with Jacqueline. It is one of the best investments you will ever make on yourself. Sometimes the work felt difficult and challenging but she always made me feel held and supported. I couldn’t believe how quickly I was able to see amazing results. I would highly recommend this experience to everyone!
I've known Nick for just over a year now and he's helped me work on a number of my previous issues with trauma and anxiety. Nick is extremely passionate about his work and I've found him to be such a genuine character who cares about the results that I receive. He goes above and beyond to aid recovery and I think that's partly because he knows first hand the difficulties one can face in life. His own life experience, coupled with extensive training and qualifications really helps to provide assurance in using his services. I've tried many coaches and therapists over the years with much scepticism. Nick's a compassionate person and has such great awareness. This has helped me in a way so many others have failed to achieve. I really feel that I owe him a great deal of thanks for being there for me and helping me through some really difficult issues.
Working with Sasha has been one of the best decisions of my life. I feel so lucky to have found someone as caring, supportive and honest to help me on my journey towards healing my relationship with food and my body. During the time we worked together I gained so much insight about myself and also tools that I will be able to use for life. Most importantly my relationship with the myself, food and my body have improved significantly. I am forever grateful to her!