The 10 Best Law Libraries in Bryte, California
3. Sacramento County Public Law Library
- 21 Reviews
15. El Dorado County Law Library
- 4 Reviews
Some of the most higly rated Law Libraries in Bryte are:
- Bertani Pamela (0/5)
- James International Law Inc (0/5)
- Sacramento County Public Law Library (4.3/5)
- California State Library - Stanley Mosk Library and Courts Building (5/5)
- Gordon D. Schaber Law Library (4.3/5)
- Competent Rancho Cordova Car Accident Lawyer (0/5)
- Fair Oaks Detail-Oriented Car Accident Attorney (0/5)
- School of Law (4.6/5)
- UC Davis Mabie Law Library (5/5)
- Yolo County Law Library (0/5)
- Knowledgeable Car Accident Attorney Orangevale (5/5)
- Elk Grove Brilliant Car Accident Attorney (0/5)
- Trustworthy Car Accident Lawyer Rocklin (0/5)
- Placer County Law Library (5/5)
- El Dorado County Law Library (4.5/5)
- Solano County Law Library (5/5)
- Napa County Law Library (5/5)
- Contra Costa County Public Law Library (3/5)
- San Joaquin County Law Library (4/5)
- Bert M Vega Law Office (3.9/5)
Here is a review from an user.
Went in for my passport application (already made appointment online). In and out in less than minutes and everyone was very nice. I even had my photos taken on-site. For first time passport, make sure to bring your DS- filled (but do not sign). Personal check is accepted to pay for U.S Department of State, also with cashiers check or money order. You can pay the library processing and photo fees with cards which is so helpful. Before deciding to go here for my passport, I looked for appointments at USPS and many other places. All are booked out for at least a month or more, or I’d have to drive miles out of Sacramento to get to a less busy office. I am so glad I did it here. Highly recommended. Just come prepared.
Green Book! - Awesome exhibit. Must see!
📚 up on creative healing shifts
I like this place , but. Huge. Taking unrealistic load from Justice center. Not enough hired staff to throughly help the enormous amount of people that come in here. I love this place , but placer county does not budget enough for proper services of this neat place. Plus, employees could be more trained properly. It’s a great place, just not being used as much because the employees aren’t able to run the load.
Law Library is open on Saturdays from 9am-5pm. Closed from pm for lunch