The 10 Best Graduate Schools near Raleigh, North Carolina
- 13 Reviews
- 5 Reviews
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Reviews
Some of the most higly rated Graduate Schools near Raleigh are:
- Institute for Advanced Analytics (5/5)
- Financial Mathematics, NCSU (5/5)
- Duke University Sanford School of Public Policy (5/5)
- The Institute of World Politics (5/5)
- Pontifical John Paul II Institute for Studies on Marriage and Family (5/5)
- Wingate University Charlotte (5/5)
- Wake Forest University School of Business (5/5)
- William M. Bass Forensic Anthropology Building (5/5)
- Montreat College - Asheville | School of Adult and Graduate Studies (5/5)
- McColl School of Business at Queens University of Charlotte (5/5)
Here is a review from an user.
I attended an info session for the Master of Science in Analytics. I probably won't apply this coming year, but I was very impressed with the program. It seems like the faculty have the right priorities: I could tell they care about the students, they focus on practical applications, and they've done a great job marketing the program to employers. It was nice to hear them preaching practical business applications over theoretical BS.
I only visited for a day as an admitted student, but I was really impressed by the quality and humility of the faculty and the students, as well as the hospitality and helpfulness of the staff. As an international student, I ended up choosing a different school in a more cosmopolitan city, but if I was an American, the Sanford School would have been a top contender!
Love it! Best school ever
For the seriously minded business professional or business novice. You will achieve your goals.
Beautiful new 🏫 School of Business building with state of the art facilities, classrooms and technology. Top program in the country for sure. They also have indoor and outdoor meeting and study spaces, restaurants, and cafes on-site. They also have ♿ handicap accessible parking, restrooms, and seating.
This is a clandestine CDC and Y- zombie research and development facility.
Outstanding community stewards of cybersecurity education for students and businesses.
I loved being a student here and learning from the excellent faculty.