The 10 Best Elementary Schools in Denver, Colorado
2. Stanley British Primary School
- 10 Reviews
3. International School of Denver
- 8 Reviews
6. Worldmind School
- 6 Reviews
9. Annunciation Catholic School
- 5 Reviews
Some of the most higly rated Elementary Schools in Denver are:
- Holly Hills Elementary School (5/5)
- Stanley British Primary School (5/5)
- International School of Denver (5/5)
- Park Hill Elementary School (5/5)
- Rock Solid Christian Academy (5/5)
- Worldmind School (5/5)
- Graland Country Day School (5/5)
- Slavens Elementary School (5/5)
- Annunciation Catholic School (5/5)
- Willow Elementary (5/5)
- Stephen Knight Center for Early Education (5/5)
- DCIS at Fairmont (5/5)
- Bromwell Elementary School (5/5)
- St Elizabeths School (5/5)
- Barrett Elementary School (5/5)
- Cory Elementary School (5/5)
- Excel Institute Inc (5/5)
- Steele Elementary School (5/5)
- DPS Dept. Extended Learning and Community Schools (5/5)
- Mitchell Elementary School (5/5)
Here is a review from an user.
I have cheer practice there and i.absolutely love it
Great school to go to!! I love the friendly environment and the teachers are really nice. I've been there since kindergarten and I'm sad to be leaving in two years.
I have been at this school since I was 3 and now I have started middle school and learned to love my school,teachers and everyone in it as family.
The freshman clas iz da koolest
We are over a month into the school year and the improvements I’ve seen in my child’s mood in his speech and cognitive functioning are profound. He loves going, he loves his teachers and he’s always so excited to tell me about his day. And not once has he been in a bad mood at the end of his school day. I’m so thrilled for such a program to exist here in Colorado and feel very fortunate to have my child be a part of it. Well done ladies.
Best school ever
Best school for my physically-abused, emotionally-wounded granddaughter to heal while receiving a quality education. Administration does great job of holding students accountable when they make poor choices. Teachers obviously love teaching AND their students. Support staff is excellent. Even the kitchen staff, which includes a professional chef, knows the students' names, and every meal is lovingly prepared. Best of all, my granddaughter LOVES her school!! Go Cardinals!!!
Great school! Great vision for the children.
It's our first year here and we are so excited! Great teachers and parents!
Me and my kids have been at Excel Institute for 2 in a half years now and we love it. We had to take my kids out of DSST Cole because, the kids there are VERY inappropriate and disrespectful...and my kids started to come home acting like that and that was not OK. Overall Excel Institute is a great school. If you ever have the thoughts of taking you child(ren) out of their previous school got to Excel Institute!!!!!!😀👍🏫