The 10 Best Districts in Ohop, Washington
5. Technology Support Center
- 5 Reviews
9. Franklin Pierce School District
- 55 Reviews
15. Puyallup School District Special Services
- 3 Reviews
19. Fife Public Schools Administration
- 1 Reviews
Some of the most higly rated Districts in Ohop are:
- Orting School District Office (4/5)
- Bethel School District (3.3/5)
- Community Activities Program (0/5)
- Puyallup School District Food & Nutrition Services (5/5)
- Technology Support Center (4.2/5)
- Yelm School District Office (3.3/5)
- Franklin Pierce School District Support Services (5/5)
- White River School District (3.7/5)
- Franklin Pierce School District (2.7/5)
- Natural Resources Department (0/5)
- Puyallupschool District (0/5)
- Puyallup School District (3.4/5)
- Puyallup School Superintendent (0/5)
- Puyallup School District (0/5)
- Puyallup School District Special Services (1/5)
- Puyallup School District No 3 (5/5)
- Sumner School District 320 Adm (3.5/5)
- Tacoma School District (3.3/5)
- Fife Public Schools Administration (5/5)
- Auburn School District (0/5)
Here is a review from an user.
Great school grandson loves it
My kids have attended Bethel schools since and we have been very pleased with their (and our) experience. The district excels in communication to families. Bethel provides all major school supplies for students, so our back to school shopping lists are very short! The district responded very well to the pandemic and quickly developed a virtual academy solution for students, which worked out very well for my kids last year. My kids enjoy their teachers and look forward to school.
Very nice,and took the time to make sure everything we were having problems with wasn't an issue anymore. Not too mention, made us feel comfortable enough to reach out if we needed anything else.
I coach a youth girls basketball program in Yelm. YCS has been OUTSTANDING in helping our kids. All our girls have excellent grades and love their school(s) and teachers.
Best schools around here
Free food! not the best but it's still free. seriously though. The district itself isn't bad. I myself had only started my first year at WHS, and I've experienced it only on a laptop.. But, what I know positively is the community for the most part is filled of nice and supportive people, and I made lots of cool friends through out the years. The teachers and staff care about us, (I think) and care about our futures as well. As the years go by, I hope the district can improve even more. (because I know there's still some issues within the district) Oh yeah! The main reason I like the district, or KMS and WHS atleast, is because band is AwEsOmE! (personal review, 4.5 stars)
Puyallup school district transportation is the most Horrible business. How can you guys have kids just sitting outside waiting for buses and don’t know the time or have an app like the rest of school district that show we’re an when the buses will arrive. This is so dangerous for kids. I don’t think you guys hear what’s going on in this world with people and taking kids. Who wants there kids outside without them knowing what time the bus should be coming ?
Pulled in accidentally. Seemed like a nice area.
The greatest school district in the history of ever!