The 10 Best Co Ed Schools near Houston, Texas
Some of the most higly rated Co Ed Schools near Houston are:
- St. Stephen's Episcopal School - Houston (4.2/5)
- Saint John's Preparatory School (4/5)
- Concordia College EcoHouse (5/5)
- St Matthews Episcopal Day School (3/5)
- Universidad del Valle de México Campus Tuxtla (4/5)
- Kristofer Community Center (0/5)
- The Episcopal School of Dallas (4.7/5)
- Boulevard Baptist Christian School (4.6/5)
- Cristo Rey Fort Worth College Prep (4.1/5)
- Pathway Christian Preparatory Academy (3.7/5)
- Ranger Academy Of Martial Arts (5/5)
- J.N CLUB ROTARIO (0/5)
- UVM Campus Reynosa (4.2/5)
- Colegio Militarizado Calmecac (3.7/5)
- Panamerican Learning School (5/5)
- Papeleria ale (5/5)
- Colegio Montessori (5/5)
- Colegio Liceo Santa Fe (4.8/5)
- Colegio Mixto Esmeralda. (4.2/5)
- Colegio Tecnológico Cedros del Líbano (0/5)
Here is a review from an user.
Currently live here, it’s dope. We have geothermal and lots of other cool features.
In July of , we were registered at St. Matt’s for a total of days (TEN DAYS!) and the, “Head of School”, Page, kept ALL of our money (registration/supply fees ~$-$). We expected her to keep the registration fee but were a bit shocked she kept the “supply fee” since our child did not use any supplies... Even after contacting her directly it was just money in the bank for them. This school has zero diversity and be prepared to compete for status. They used to post family names with how much they’d donated each year. It’s disturbing.
Now 8 years after graduating from ESD, I've realized what a fantastic foundation this school gave me as I moved forward in my adult life. I highly, highly recommend this school.
Man. I just had flashbacks of this place from my childhood. These ppl are sick and twisted. I remember them getting mad at 7 yr old me for not praying with my eyes closed or head bowed. The disciplined me by depriving me of snacks and water. And made me pray alone in another room. I would not recommend sending your children here if you care about them in any way. This place is dark. No fond childhood memories come from this place.
Good for my children
I love Pathway Christian Prep Academy. Mrs. Kari is the best teacher I have ever had! All the teachers are caring and friendly.
Excellent service 😍 Excelente servicio 😍