The 10 Best Co Ed Schools in Bryte, California
3. Evergreen Montessori Preschool
- 3 Reviews
6. The Country School
- 8 Reviews
9. ENLACES EDUCACION TIJUANA
- 4 Reviews
11. CALIFORNIA EDUCATION CENTER
- 32 Reviews
18. UVM Mexicali - Universidad del Valle de México
- 62 Reviews
- 1 Reviews
Some of the most higly rated Co Ed Schools in Bryte are:
- Christian Brothers High School (4.4/5)
- Marin Country Day School (5/5)
- Evergreen Montessori Preschool (5/5)
- Gazebo Park School (0/5)
- ILCA Academy (0/5)
- The Country School (4/5)
- Le Lycée Français de Los Angeles: Middle School (0/5)
- EDITORIAL DUARTE (0/5)
- ENLACES EDUCACION TIJUANA (2/5)
- educavit (0/5)
- CALIFORNIA EDUCATION CENTER (4.3/5)
- LearnWithUs (0/5)
- INSTITUTO IGNACIO MANUEL ALTAMIRANO (3/5)
- ACSHE CONSULTORES (5/5)
- Sexta Zona de Secundarias de SEP (0/5)
- ENSEÑANZA SUPERIOR, A.C. BACHILERATO BIVALENTE ESAC (0/5)
- El Mundo Mágico de la Lectura (5/5)
- UVM Mexicali - Universidad del Valle de México (4.2/5)
- MUSICABC (5/5)
- Manual Physical Therapy Alliance (0/5)
Here is a review from an user.
Awesome school! Worked like champ with all 3 kids so far. Teachers truly care and bond with kids. My daughters love their current teachers - Ms Bharati, Ms Vijaya, Ms Alexa, Ms Sushmita.. etc. I high recommend this Montessori (at least this particular campus based on my personal experience).
Unorganized school. Lack of respect from students and teachers.
Be very careful with this type of "schools", I had the misfortune of being scammed by these people, it's totally false, don't fall for more "beautiful", they paint them. Tengan mucho cuidado con este tipo de "escuelas", tuve la desdicha de ser estafada por esta gente, es totalmente falso, no caigan por más "bonito", que se los pinten.
Super good quality of teachers but lousy service by school control Super buen calidad de maestros pero pésimo servicio por parte de control escolar
Excellent place to send your kids to go to school. UVM is a private school that has a lot to offer to its students. The campus has three restaurants and a huge parking lot for the college and high school students. Overall, I really had a great experience at UVM Campus Mexicali. Vamos Linces !
Super place to learn music Super lugar para aprender musica