The 10 Best Christmas Tree Farms in Bryte, California
1. Foothills Christmas Trees at Cal Expo
- 8 Reviews
2. Foothills Christmas Trees on Folsom
- 32 Reviews
3. Christmas Tree Lot at Green Acres Nursery & Supply | Sacramento
- 3 Reviews
5. Christmas Tree Lot at Green Acres Nursery & Supply | Elk Grove
- 1 Reviews
6. Abel's Christmas Trees
- 5 Reviews
7. Bambi's Christmas Tree Land - Roseville
- 64 Reviews
8. Davis Ranch L.L.C.
- 381 Reviews
10. Silveyville Christmas Tree and Pumpkin Farm
- 103 Reviews
14. Salcido's Holiday Experience SANTA CERTIFIED TREES
- 5 Reviews
17. Starlight View Christmas Tree Farm
- 3 Reviews
18. Sweet Pea's Boutique
- 49 Reviews
19. Dold's Christmas Tree Farm
- 14 Reviews
Some of the most higly rated Christmas Tree Farms in Bryte are:
- Foothills Christmas Trees at Cal Expo (3.5/5)
- Foothills Christmas Trees on Folsom (4.6/5)
- Christmas Tree Lot at Green Acres Nursery & Supply | Sacramento (5/5)
- Christmas Tree Lot at Green Acres Nursery & Supply l Citrus Heights (0/5)
- Christmas Tree Lot at Green Acres Nursery & Supply | Elk Grove (5/5)
- Abel's Christmas Trees (4.2/5)
- Bambi's Christmas Tree Land - Roseville (4/5)
- Davis Ranch L.L.C. (4.6/5)
- Christmas Tree Lot at Green Acres Nursery & Supply | Roseville (5/5)
- Silveyville Christmas Tree and Pumpkin Farm (4.5/5)
- Mikey's christmas trees (5/5)
- Christmas Tree Lot at Green Acres Nursery & Supply | Folsom (0/5)
- Sutton Christmas Trees (4.8/5)
- Salcido's Holiday Experience SANTA CERTIFIED TREES (5/5)
- Santa’s Forest (0/5)
- Christmas Tree Lot at Green Acres Nursery & Supply | Rocklin (0/5)
- Starlight View Christmas Tree Farm (3.7/5)
- Sweet Pea's Boutique (4.3/5)
- Dold's Christmas Tree Farm (5/5)
- Cedar Ravine Tree Farm (0/5)
Here is a review from an user.
I have been getring my tree here for a few years now.....Since Orchard hardware closed.....We put our tree up close to Chistmas because we take the season to Ephiany. I've come when the selection is moderate and can still find a tree that suits me and .. they will trim to taste , offer stands.....for sale... and make the fresh bottom cut for you. I have no issues with them most trees anywhere are a bit pricey....you can buy here smaller trees of quality.. sustainably grown....pleasant and helpful....tis the season....!
So easy! I picked out a small beautiful tree, paid, and was on my way within 5 minutes. And the tabletop stand i purchased was already on the tree. No need to fuss with it! 🎄
Lots of Christmas trees left. Best service ever. They put the tree in a shaker to get rid of excess needles. Then gave it a fresh cut, wrapped it in netting AND tied it on the car for us.
House plant's are always so beautiful! And friendly staff. Thanks for my Christmas tree this year!
This is a great lot. Many trees to chose from. Fun friendly staff. Very efficient. The tree was tied off on the car within minutes of choosing it. The best alternative to driving up to Grass Valley and cutting your own.
2nd year going here for our tree. Great place and very friendly/helpful staff. I would recommend going on a week night.
We love this place for the friendly folks and great deals on healthy, farm fresh produce. The market serves those who aren't interested in harvesting their own and the prices are a bit higher, yet fair But for . per pound, you can stock up on green bean, tomatoes, acorn squash, melons, peppers (green, red and chili,) eggplant and a host of other delicious non-GMO products. You can also pick strawberries when they are in season. And the staff is always helpful! During the later fall months they have tractor rides and a pumpkin patch for the kids. Do yourself a favor and bring you family and friends!
Great healthy tree. For a good price, too
The kids had a blast! Not as many interactive activities, like playground or corn bath, but still so much fun. We love the tractor ride to feed the ducks!
Trees now are $ out the door, they haven’t updated their prices this year. Bring cash or a personal check as they do not take cards. There is an atm on site with a $4 convenience fee.
Found a ’ tree for a reasonable price. They do flocking here, too. Very friendly and helpful. We bought a stand here that they put on for us. Didn’t see crafts or anything but trees. Lots of table top trees.
Steve puts on a great show, and he provides an amazing service. Get your trees here!
This has been the most awesome experience I’ve had at a tree farm in a long time. They have the big nobles I was looking for and the best help I’ve seen in a while. Overall a fantastic family experience.
Looks like personal residence, family owned choose and cut farm. Very personable experience. Kids had a great time searching for a tree. It looked picked over and we still found amazing trees. The owner was very friendly and helpful. I already plan on being next year. This is not your typical commercial tree farm and that's why we love it.
My family's favorite weekday and weekend spot! So knowledgeable about succulents and garden veggies. Every year they get us situated for the season and our backyard has become an Oasis of fresh produce for our daughter to pull from. The succulents are gorgeous and if we have a question about growth or placement they are there to help. For some off chance an employee doesn't know the answer they call their sister store or send a quick text to another employee. We buy all of our dog food and treats from within the store. We feel so welcomed and in an odd way, part of their family. The hospitality is beyond any nursery or boutique we have ever encountered. The amount of giving back Sweet Peas does for the community is endless. Love their weekend markets and fresh produce boxes. Truly a Vacaville Gem.
Any tree for the same price. Great selection of different types of trees. Run by a great family.