The 10 Best Christmas Markets near me in Huntersville, North Carolina
Some of the most higly rated Christmas Markets in Huntersville are:
- Old Store Produce (4.9/5)
- Josh's Farmers Market (4.8/5)
- Christmas Tree Mountain (0/5)
- Winter Wonderland Of Lights (4.8/5)
- Isenhour Lights (5/5)
- EEEaaz (0/5)
- Sharman Family Light Show (4.9/5)
- Southern Christmas (4.7/5)
- St. Michael & All Angels Christmas Tree Lot (0/5)
- Kernersville Pumpkins and Christmas Trees (4.7/5)
- Callahan Christmas Trees- Kernersville (4.3/5)
- Advent Market at Nutcracker Village (4.7/5)
- Cees' Lil Candles (0/5)
- Tree Lighting (0/5)
- dma (0/5)
- Jingle Bell Market (3/5)
- New Hope Anointing Oils (5/5)
- Whoville (4.4/5)
- Garden Valley Farmers Market - Greensboro (4.6/5)
- Majestic Turnaround (4.6/5)
Here is a review from an user.
I love this place! It’s like stepping back into the old Huntersville that a lot of us miss- the good news is that you can still find the atmosphere here at the Old Store. Love their products- Amish chicken pot pies, hand poured candles, old fashioned candy, delicious, fresh produce and seasonal items, like decorative pumpkins and Christmas trees! They’re the best. Both the store and the family that own and run it are true treasures and assets to our community.
I went to visit my friend Nancy. Love that place! Picked up some jam, fish sauce and cornbread mix. I know it will be great!
This was a nice little surprise. This store is awesome and full of a wide variety of Christmas decorations.
Beautiful trees at a fair price! A fire to warm up by and photo opportunities, like this cute truck, made this trip extra special. This is small business that I will happily support every year. . Thank you!
Amazing trees and even better family who sells them! ❤
This is a FABULOUS holiday event. There are so many unique gifts that you can pick out for each of your friends and family. I can’t wait to attend again this year.
We stop in here a couple times a week and always leave with something great. Today we got a mango, cantaloupe, a couple sweet potatoes, and German Johnson tomatoes (will be my first time trying them). The Better Boys tomatoes are in abundance now!
Great place to go to buy old stuff and me and my wife we like that place first time here we coming back again