The 10 Best Child Care Agencies near Minneapolis, Minnesota
- 5 Reviews
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Reviews
Some of the most higly rated Child Care Agencies near Minneapolis are:
- The Elite Nanny Team - TENT Group (5/5)
- Center of Excellence Preschool and Learning Center (5/5)
- Ayeeyo Childcare Center (5/5)
- Turnquist Child Enrichment Center (5/5)
- A Chance To Grow (5/5)
- Ikram Childcare Center (5/5)
- Mama Rachel's Childcare (5/5)
- Natalia's Playground (5/5)
- Intown Childcare Center LLC (5/5)
- The Mrs.Sano All -Inclusive Nanny Services (5/5)
- Annie's Babysitting (5/5)
- Urban Learning Center Inc. (4.7/5)
- Miniapple International Montessori Schools (4.6/5)
- Olu's Beginnings (4.4/5)
- The Cradle Club (4.4/5)
- Penny's Care Learning Center (4.4/5)
- PICA Head Start Northeast Neighborhood Early Learning Center (4.3/5)
- TowerLight Child Care (4.2/5)
- PICA Head Start Donald M Fraser Early Childhood Family Development Center (4.2/5)
- Perfect Balance Child Care LLC (4.2/5)
Here is a review from an user.
They are really excellent!!!
Great childcare center... they really care
Very Respectable establishment, caring people.
Ms. Sano is amazing. I was flying into Minneapolis for a business meeting and had to bring my month old last minute. Not only did she come to my hotel and give him the best care I could have ever asked for but she is truly gifted with children. I highly recommend her.
This daycare provide cultural learning for Somali families as well as educational resources to teach the kids multiple subjects (using IPads to provide tutoring) ranging from Math to Science. They also provide field trips and outdoor activities.
My boys have been attending Miniapple for nearly two years, and I'm amazed at how much they learn and love it!
We've sent our toddler to the Minneapolis Cradle Club location since she was 5 months old. She absolutely loves her friends and all her activities (playground, art, songs, dramatic play, Spanish, etc.) in the toddler room. We love Cradle Club all-around - her teachers have all been wonderful, and we've always felt that it has a much more personable, "family" feeling than the average center (and very different from some of the more corporate-feeling centers we toured!). We couldn't be happier!
Both of my daughters attended this preschool and they loved it! The teachers are warming to the students and truly care for the kids and their wants. They made the hard transition for me as a parent easy. I would truly recommend this school to any parent!
This place has been a pillar of the community and the staff has supported my son and family for years. I am forever thankful for PICA Frasier and all of the wonderful people that make it a great place for children to learn..