The 10 Best Catholic Churches near me in Blairstown, New Jersey
9. Blue Army Maintenance Building
- 6 Reviews
Some of the most higly rated Catholic Churches in Blairstown are:
- Saints Peter and Paul Church (4.6/5)
- St Nicholas Ukrainian Catholic Church (4.5/5)
- St. Rose of Lima Roman Catholic Church (5/5)
- St Theodore Church (5/5)
- St. Ann Roman Catholic Church (4.6/5)
- St. Joseph Roman Catholic Church (4.4/5)
- Anawim Community (0/5)
- World Apostolate of Fatima (4.8/5)
- Blue Army Maintenance Building (4.8/5)
- St. Jude Church, Blairstown, NJ (4.9/5)
- St. Vincent de Paul Roman Catholic Church (4.8/5)
- St. Joseph Roman Catholic Church (5/5)
- St. Catherine of Siena Roman Catholic Church (4.8/5)
- Immaculate Conception Roman Catholic Church (4.7/5)
- St. John Neumann Roman Catholic Church (5/5)
- Our Lady of Victories Roman Catholic Church (4.5/5)
- Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary Church (4.5/5)
- St. Patrick Roman Catholic Church (4.6/5)
- Dominican Sisters of Divine Providence (0/5)
- Our Lady of Mt Carmel Roman Catholic Church (5/5)
Here is a review from an user.
I love feeling so good after attending mass. I was baptized and had my first holy communion here, as well as my dads funeral services. I go back to my days of running around while my mom cleaned and Father Ignatius would call me "my qwveen" (my queen). I remember the carnivals we had there along with so many other functions. Definitely want to get back to making Sunday the Lord's Day.
I was not prepared for the beauty I experienced here. The grounds are absolutely spectacular. The chapel is a nice gathering space, with an outdoor seating area up stairs. In both locations you can light a candle. There is a lovely gift shop that has reasonably priced items. The view from the top is absolutely amazing.
A peaceful and wonderful place to be! It is a vast area where you will find several places to visit so you can pray, and or deeply communicate with your Father or our Lady of Fatima.