The 10 Best Business Brokers near me in Cedar Park, Texas
4. Capitol Business Advisors
- 17 Reviews
6. Texas Business Brokers - Austin Office
- 47 Reviews
10. Practice Transitions Group
- 38 Reviews
19. MDR & Associates - Austin
- 22 Reviews
Some of the most higly rated Business Brokers in Cedar Park are:
- Miller, Ross & Goldman Commercial Debt Collection Agency (5/5)
- BadCreditBusinessFinancingCedarParkTX (0/5)
- Brooke Payne - CMG Financial Mortgage Loan Officer NMLS# 977110 (5/5)
- Capitol Business Advisors (5/5)
- Mike Price - CMG Financial Mortgage Loan Officer NMLS# 269124 (0/5)
- Texas Business Brokers - Austin Office (5/5)
- Sunbelt Business Brokers Of Austin, Inc. (0/5)
- Physician Transition Group (0/5)
- Dental Transition Group (0/5)
- Practice Transitions Group (5/5)
- Joseph D. Acosta, MA (0/5)
- Corporate Investment (5/5)
- AMRA Franchise Consulting, LLC (0/5)
- Jeffrey Elder - Merger and Acquisition Advisor & Business Broker (0/5)
- Austin Business Brokers (3.9/5)
- Franchises For Me (0/5)
- SystemWise Solutions, Inc. (0/5)
- Discount Business Brokers USA (0/5)
- MDR & Associates - Austin (5/5)
- Busch Global (0/5)
Here is a review from an user.
These guys are the best! Of course, I was delighted they were able to collect from a former deadbeat client, but as a small business owner, I no longer feel powerless on those rare occasions when a client refuses to pay. It’s a tremendous relief to know I can count on MRG and stay focused on my work — instead of worrying about how to collect.
Making the decision to work with Jim to sell our business was the best decision we could have made. Having a broker working for you is imperative, and Jim is the best. He worked hard to get us what our company was worth. I cannot say enough about him.
I have known and worked with Texas Business Brokers and Mike Feinman for many years. I called him a few years ago in an effort to sell my business. It clearly was not ready for sale. He provided feedback and ideas that helped me grow my business (we talk every 6 months or so) and he initially provided to me a valuation which was very useful to develop my strategies to grow and ultimately sell my business. I hope to be ready to sell in the next months! Thanks Mike!
We highly recommend Nate Thompson with Practice Transitions Group. He did a great job with the sale of our two dental practices. Nate Thompson made sure all of our questions were answered and our needs met throughout the entire process. He went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly. I would not have worked with this company if not for Nate Thompson. We will definitely use Nate services again.
After interviewing several business brokers I chose Corporate Investment because of their reputation, experience and professionalism. Corporate Investment worked diligently on my engagement from start to finish, from preparing professional marketing materials, bringing more than one buyer to the table, to negotiating the letter of intent, they kept me informed at all times as to where we were in the process. When the deal hit some hurdles Corporate Investment continued communicating with the buyer and me to keep the deal progressing. They helped me achieve my goal and I would not hesitate to recommend them to any business owner looking to sell their business. Forrest Johnson, former owner High Altitude Services
Having bought and sold multiple businesses over the last years, working with Austin Business Brokers was the best experience by far. Strongly recommended.
I initially reached out to Chris to get basic information about how the process worked for selling a business. At the time I was right in the middle of a turn around involving my family's business. I was sharing with Chris my frustrations over available funding options and the person he ended up referring me too was a key contact for the funding we worked out 6 months later. Chris cares about relationships and people first and it's not easy to find people like that in the business world today.