The 10 Best Bird Watching Areas near me in Onancock, Virginia
2. Seaview Farm Nature Preserve
- 1 Reviews
Some of the most higly rated Bird Watching Areas in Onancock are:
- Seaview Farm (0/5)
- Seaview Farm Nature Preserve (5/5)
- JS Exspedition (0/5)
- Mallard Island (3/5)
- Killens Pond State Park (4.6/5)
- Osprey Nest (5/5)
- Little Creek Wildlife Management Area Pt Mahon Rd (4.8/5)
- Fort Delaware State Park (4.5/5)
- ABA’s Heron Watch (0/5)
- Supawna Wildlife Refuge Observation Point (4.4/5)
- Aviaries (0/5)
- Natural Lands' ChesLen Preserve (4.7/5)
- Talisman Plantation (5/5)
- Natural Lands' Stroud Preserve (4.8/5)
- RUH RUH Norfolk (0/5)
- Natural Lands' Binky Lee Preserve (4.8/5)
- Ferry Point Park (4.7/5)
- Daisy Point Rd. Wetland (0/5)
- Birding OBX (0/5)
- Natural Lands' Crow's Nest Preserve (4.8/5)
Here is a review from an user.
Lovely property. About acres to wander. Nice point on the Bay for looking out at wildlife.
I photographed first day hikes Killens pond for the Delaware State News on January 1, . Met One of the coolest chicks I’ve ever met in Delaware there and her photo ran on the front page of the Delaware State news the next day. We walked through the woods together and it is very beautiful there, super tall trees with lush greens and orange and yellows. Even with there being an event there you could hardly tell because there are so many hiking trails that you easily found yourself alone in the woods for a calm collective moment to journal or take images ❤️ All photos ©carla varisco;
The fort is very impressive. All of the employees are very nice and helpful.
I’d like to know about the stone barn/silo ruins? I have enjoyed this land for plus years. There certainly IS a barn/silo ruins just up the hill from spring house parking lot on cannery road!!
A riot of spring color. Fields of yellow wildflowers. Lush green meadows. Lots of bluebirds, because many birdhouses spot the landscape. Paths are well-maintained.
Nice set of natural lands trails. Go downhill for a stream and forest walk, uphill to walk through grasslands.
Great place to stop and stretch your legs and enjoy Mother Nature while taking a long trip down to Virginia Beach.